Welcome to winter, ‘finders!
February’s upon us and March is approaching rapidly. With it comes COSCON 2020, the spring edition of our biggest con of the year! We’ve got a few updates for you.
First, in case you missed it: our VC Quinn Shannon has stepped down. We’re going to miss him!
Second, we’ve got COSCON coming up in March. We still need GMs for double-digit tables. Come help out, or it might be your table we have to cancel! And nobody wants that…
The third item on our agenda today is Discord. We’ve created a Discord server for the Pittsburgh organized play community! Check us out. We’re still working on integrating Discord into our social media habits, so you might see this pop up in a few other places.
Fourth, I’ve gotten a request to emphasize our scenario trackers. If you game with us regularly, please use them! We have three Google Sheets spreadsheets that we use to track what scenarios you’ve played. The instructions are simple: add your name to an empty column; if we don’t have an empty column, then add one. Then put a P in the cell corresponding to a game you’ve played, and a G for games you’ve GMed. I’m sure you all can figure it out. We use these to schedule games, so it’s important that you keep them updated if you want to be taken into account!
That’s already way too much blather to add to it by talking about games, but we’ve got some! We’ll leave you to the schedule below.
March Lineup of Games
Victory Pointe: Sunday, March 1st
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-30: The Devil We Know, Part 2: Cassomir’s Locker (for levels 1-7)
- 1 pm: SFS #1-16: Dreaming of the Future (for levels 1-4)
GASP Game Day: Saturday, March 14th
- 10 am: PFS2 #1-14: Lions of Katapesh (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-41: The Devil We Know, Part 3: Crypt of Fools (for levels 1-7)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #1-15: The Blooming Catastrophe (for levels 1-4)
- 4 pm: SFS #1-32: Acts of Association (for levels 1-4)
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, March 15th
- 1 pm: PFS2 Quests (for levels 1-4)
- Pathfinder Society Quest #1: The Sandstone Secret
- Pathfinder Society Quest #2: Unforgiving Fire
- Pathfinder Society Quest #3: Grehunde’s Gorget
- Pathfinder Society Quest #4: Port Peril Pub Crawl
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-48: The Devil We Know, Part 4: Rules of the Swift (for levels 1-7)
COSCON 2020: Friday, March 20th through Sunday, March 22nd
Heroes Ink: Saturday, February 28th
- 1 pm: PFS1 Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon, Level 12: The Automaton Forge (for levels 9-11)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #3-24: The Golden Serpent (for levels 5-9)
Phantom of the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, February 28th
- 1 pm: SFS #1-28: It Rests Beneath (for levels 1-4)