Last month I wrote “Welcome to winter,” and it seems I’ve told a lie. It’s March now, Pathfinders and Starfinders, and as I write this, we’re looking at our fourth 50-degree day in a row.
What better way to spend it than gaming?
We’ve got a few things coming up. First, back to March. GASP doesn’t fall on the Ides of March this year (it’s a day too soon) but you should beware it all the same, for we have a Pathfinder 1e tournament to test your mettle! Mark Spano is organizing an event to happen in parallel with our other games that pits Pathfinder character against Pathfinder character. It doesn’t prevent you from playing in other games, and you can read more about it here.
We’ve also got some convention news.
Tekko (April 2-5/Downtown Pittsburgh)
We’re making last-minute plans to run Pathfinder and Starfinder at Tekko this year. Idaho Boros is taking the lead, and he could use a few good GMs. We’re looking to run a few low-level games of PFS2 and SFS there, most likely on Saturday and Sunday. Email us if you’re interested!
Roundtable Con (April 24-26/Sharon, PA)
We’ve also been asked to help organize at Roundtable Con this year. Roundtable Con has given us a room of our own and they’re hoping we can run some games! We’re looking for a GM or two to run low-level games of PFS2 and SFS there as well. Please email us if you’re interested!
Oh yeah… local games
On top of that, we’ve got our usual slate of games at our game days! A few things to watch out for:
- We have our first tier 3-6 series in Pathfinder 2 at GASP
- We’ve got the second Blakros Museum scenario in Voice in the Void!
- Our second batch of PFS2 Quests make an appearance at Victory Pointe as well, and
- We’ve got the first in a four-part series of PFS1 scenarios for levels 7-11 in Echoes of the Everwar, Part 1!
Don’t forget to add yourself to the scenario trackers!
April Lineup of Games
Victory Pointe: Sunday, April 5th
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-37: Voice in the Void (for levels 1-7)
- 1 pm: SFS #1-16: Dreaming of the Future (for levels 1-4)
GASP Game Day: Saturday, April 11th
- 10 am: PFS2 #1-16: The Perennial Crown, Part 1: Opal of Bhopan (for levels 3-6)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-34: Encounter at the Drowning Stones (for levels 7-11)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #1-17: The Perennial Crown, Part 2: The Thorned Monarch (for levels 3-6)
- 4 pm: SFS Module: Skitter Shot (Pregen only! Credit for levels 1-2)
- 4 pm: SFS #2-19: Truth Keepers (for levels 3-6) Replayable
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, April 19th
- 1 pm: PFS2 Quests (for levels 1-4 and 3-6)
- Pathfinder Society Quest #6: Archaeology in Aspenthar (for levels 1-4)
- Pathfinder Society Quest #8: Shadows of the Black Sovereign (for levels 1-4)
- Pathfinder Society Quest #5: The Dragon Who Stole Evoking Day (for levels 3-6)
- Pathfinder Society Quest #7: A Curious Claim (for levels 3-6)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-36: Echoes of the Everwar, Part 1: The Prisoner of Skull Hill (for levels 7-11)
Heroes Ink: Saturday, April 25th
- 1 pm: PFS1 Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon, Level 13: The Pleasure Gardens (for levels 9-11)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #3-16: The Midnight Mauler (for levels 3-7)
Phantom of the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, April 25th
- 1 pm: SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors (for levels 1-4)