Your venture-officers are catching up to the new normal, for better and for worse. This month, that means we’re releasing two months of games, so you can get back to planning your schedules in advance!
As usual, we ask that you use the waitlists, and try to remember to remove yourselves if you’re not going to make a game.
We’ll keep this brief, but we have two notes:
First, for those of you wondering why we’re only scheduling one PFS2 scenario at GASP in June, it’s because we had our first 5-8 tier scenario released! We don’t think we have enough players to make that one happen, so we’re doubling up on Starfinder and running the other PFS2 scenario instead. We’ll be back to normal in July, as you can see on the schedule.
Second, we weren’t sure what to do about our July 5th game. We had initially canceled it, but now we’re planning on scheduling games then for everyone who might be stuck inside instead of going away for the weekend. We’ll see how many people want to play!
We just wrapped up our attendance at Paizocon Online and it was a blast! Because of the unique situation we’re in, any of you who can play with us here can also play at the big (online) conventions, and we suggest you try them out! As a result, we won’t be scheduling games during big convention weekends. That includes Origins Online and Gencon.
Pittsburgh Con Online 2020
We have one other announcement–a small local con that was going to start up this year didn’t start. (To nobody’s surprise.) However, the team is taking their con online!
Join us at Pittsburgh Con Online on July 17th and 18th! We’re going to be organizing games for it, but this time, we’re allowing GMs to submit their own games–almost whatever you want to run, as long as it’s officially sanctioned.
We’re planning to run PFS1 #2-00 The Year of the Shadow Lodge at Pittsburgh Con on Friday, and submitted games on Saturday.
If you’re not sure what to run, feel free to ask for advice!
June Lineup of Games
Virtual Victory Pointe: Sunday, June 7th
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-39: The Citadel of Flame (for levels 1-5)
- 1 pm: SFS #1-33: Data Breach (for levels 3-6)
Virtual GASP Game Day: Saturday, June 13th
- 10 am: SFS #1-20: Duskmire Accord 9 (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-35: Voice in the Void (for levels 1-7)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #1-20: The Lost Legend (for levels 3-6)
- 4 pm: SFS #2-23: The Edge of Cadascon (for levels 3-6)
Origins Online: Friday, June 19th to Sunday, June 21st
Due to Origins’ limit on table counts from Paizo, 100 Paizo tables will be at Origins Online and the other 250 (or so) Paizo tables will be at a parallel convention called ConCurrent. Look for more information from Paizo in the weeks to come.
Virtual Heroes Ink: Saturday, June 27th
- 1 pm: PFS2 #1-19: Iolite Squad Alpha (for levels 3-6)
Virtual Phantom of the Attic: Saturday, June 27th
- 1 pm: SFS #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme! (for levels 1-4)
July Lineup of Games
Virtual Victory Pointe: Sunday, July 5th
- 1 pm: PFS1 #0-26: Lost at Bitter End (for levels 7-11)
- 1 pm: SFS #3-01: Crash Down (for levels 1-4)
Virtual GASP Game Day: Saturday, July 11th
- 10 am: PFS2 #1-22: Doom of Cassomir (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-31: Sniper in the Deep (for levels 5-9)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #1-23: The Star-Crossed Court (for levels 3-6)
- 4 pm: SFS #3-02: The Subterranean Safari (for levels 3-6)
Pittsburgh Con Online 2020: Friday, July 17th to Saturday, July 18th
Virtual Victory Pointe: Sunday, July 19th
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-45: Delirium’s Tangle (for levels 1-5)
- 1 pm: PFS2 #1-09: Star-Crossed Voyages (for levels 3-6)
Free RPG Day (Rescheduled): Saturday, July 25th
Virtual Heroes Ink: Saturday, July 25th
- 1 pm: PFS2 #1-05: Trailblazers’ Bounty (for levels 1-4)
Virtual Phantom of the Attic: Saturday, July 25th
- 1 pm: SFS #2-02: Waking the Past (for levels 3-6)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-37: The Beggar’s Pearl (for levels 1-7)