Pathfinders and Starfinders,
Happy new year! We’re welcoming you to 2020 with our slate of February games, plus our Coscon schedule for March! If you didn’t catch that, you should check that out. You might notice something this month: extra Victory Pointe! That’s right, we’re visiting the gaming cafe twice a month beginning in February. We’re mixing some Starfinder (and eventually, some PF2) into the schedule too. We’re pretty excited about that, and we hope you can help make the extra game day a success.
Many of you have probably met one of our local players, Lysle Kapp. Although it’s not his first rodeo, his first PFS2 scenario, Burden of Envy, is being run this month at GASP! We’re also beginning a new series—the Devil We Know, a classic four-part PFS1 series from Season 1 for levels 1 through 7. (It’s best played as a 3-7, but the table could also opt to make it for levels 1-4.) For our new Starfinder players, we’re giving Skitter Shot another run locally and we strongly suggest you play! (Seriously, the sooner the better. It’s a cool thing to do early in your Starfinder career.)
One more thing to watch: February brings our latest GM 101 seminar. We need GMs, especially for Pathfinder 2 and for everything at Coscon, and the community doesn’t exist if we don’t have our generous volunteers who take it upon themselves to prep a game so the rest of us can have fun. (And occasionally they kill our characters, it’s true.) In exchange for your service, the campaign provides rewards and recognition. If you’ve been wondering how to help, or how to run a Society game, GM 101 is for you!
Don’t forget, if you attend GASP, that January is the last time to renew your Gaming Association knighthood or your yearly pass—more information on pricing is available on the GASP forum.
Also note that we needed to move the January game day at Heroes Ink into the first weekend in February. It’s reflected on our Warhorn page.
See you in Golarion!
(and in space!)
February Lineup of Games
Heroes Ink: Saturday, February 1st (Moved from January 25th)
- 1 pm: PFS1 Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon, Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix (for levels 8-10)
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, February 2nd
- 1 pm: Seminar Game Mastering 101
- 1 pm: PFS1 #0-05 Mists of Mwangi (for levels 1-5)
GASP Game Day: Saturday, February 15th
- 10 am: PFS2 #1-12 Burden of Envy (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-29 The Devil We Know, Part 1: Shipyard Rats (for levels 1-7)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #1-13 Devil at the Crossroads (for levels 1-4)
- 4 pm: SFS #2-15 The Infernal Gallery (for levels 1-4)
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, February 16th
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-33 Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible (for levels 1-5)
- 1 pm: SFS #2-03 The Withering World (for levels 1-4)
Phantom of the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, February 22nd
- 1 pm: SFS Module Skitter Shot (for levels 1-2)
- 1 pm: SFS #1-12 Ashes of Discovery (for levels 1-4)
Heroes Ink: Saturday, February 29th
- 1 pm: PFS1 Module The Harrowing (for levels 8-10) (note: this table will only seat four players)