Autumn is approaching, and so are new games! Our schedule was late for September, so you get a double feature today.
One note before we get to the announcement and schedule: some of your friendly local org play team members have been pulled away by some outside issues, including yours truly (Alex) who has been dealing with a health issue and some resulting exhaustion. Things are a little behind as a result, but as we get back in the swing of things the situation here should improve.
Prioritizing Local Players
We’re taking some steps to prioritize local players. Starting in September, we’re going to have an exclusive signup period for folks living in or around Western Pennsylvania. Starting a week before the event, we’ll be opening up the game to everyone.
We love our visitors, those of you who are joining us from elsewhere! Unfortunately, we’ve been hearing reports that games are filling up before some of our local players know what their schedules look like. Combined with a drop in our GM ranks, it’s turning into a tricky situation! We’re hoping that this compromise will give locals time to figure out their schedule so they can join their local lodge, while still being welcoming to our friends from elsewhere.
We’re demoing this with Pathfinder 1st Edition, and we’ll see how it goes. Let us know what you think!
As of today, Warhorn has launched a new role-based permission system. It’s a little wonky so far. We think we have things set up so that you can all sign up to the things you’re supposed to be able to sign up for, but we can’t promise there won’t be “outages” as Warhorn works on updates.
ReaperCon Live Online
Just a quick update here: due to the aforementioned health issue, I needed to hand the remaining ReaperCon prep off to a team of VOs who are finalizing the setup.
September Lineup of Games
Virtual Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, September 6th
- 1 pm: SFS #3-06 Rise of the Vault Lord (for levels 7-10)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-40 Hall of Drunken Heroes (for levels 7-11)
Virtual GASP Game Day: Saturday, September 12th
- 10 am: PFS2 #2-01 Citadel of Corruption (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-38 The Pallid Plague (for levels 1-7)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #2-02 Mountain of Sea and Sky (for levels 3-6)
- 4 pm: SFS #3-05 The Hivemarket Heist (for levels 1-4)
Virtual Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, September 20th
- 1 pm: PFS2 Module: Big Trouble in Little Absalom (Free RPG Day adventure) (for level 1 kobolds) Kobold Pregens Provided With Adventure
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-45 Delirium’s Tangle (for levels 1-5)
Virtual Phantom of the Attic: Saturday, September 26th
- 1 pm: SFS Module: Skitter Home (Free RPG Day adventure) (for level 3-4 pregen skittermanders; you may play your own skittermander if they fall inside the level range) Skittermander Pregens Provided With Adventure
Virtual Heroes Ink: Saturday, September 26th
- 1 pm: PFS2 #1-15 The Blooming Catastrophe (for levels 1-4)
October Lineup of Games
Virtual Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, October 4th
- 1 pm: SFS #2-03 The Withering World (for levels 1-4)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-47 The Darkest Vengeance (for levels 1-5)
Virtual GASP Game Day: Saturday, October 10th
- 10 am: PFS2 #2-03 Catastrophe’s Spark (for levels 1-4)
- 10 am: PFS1 #1-49 Among the Dead (for levels 1-7)
- 4 pm: PFS2 #2-04 Path of Kings (for levels 3-6)
- 4 pm: SFS #3-07 Strike at Zone 78 (for levels 3-6)
Virtual Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, October 18th
- 1 pm: PFS2 #1-21 Mistress of the Maze (for levels 5-8)
- 1 pm: PFS1 #1-50 Fortune’s Blight (for levels 5-9)
Virtual Phantom of the Attic: Saturday, October 24th
- 1 pm: SFS #3-08 Fleeting Truth: The Darkside Depository (for levels 9-12)
Virtual Heroes Ink: Saturday, October 31st
- 1 pm: PFS2 TBD