Additional Resources was updated today! That means tons of New Options and exciting information from new books!
I did the digging to pull of a list of changes! Posted Below is the abridged version, as well as the complete list of changes!
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #125: Tower of the Drowned Dead
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #126: Beyond the Veiled Past
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #127: Crownfall
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #128: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur
- Pathfinder Adventure Path #129: The Twilight Child
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Taverns
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Nidal, Land of Shadows
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Taldor, the First Empire
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Disciple’s Doctrine
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Merchant’s Manifest
- Pathfinder Player Companion: Potions & Poisons
- Clarifications on the Fitting Armor Property (Can only fit to configurations of Equal or Lesser Gold Value.)
- Replace the Leadership bonus feat option with Iron Will for Destined Bloodline for Bloodragers.
- Both versions of the Viking Archetype are legal, until updates to the Paizo PRD (Which may be Archives of Nethys now?)
- Grizzly Bears count as bears as Animal Companions, Suprising literally nobody.
- Vine Strike with the changes from Ultimate Wilderness is Legal for Play!
- Changes to All Versions of Snowball to match the Ultimate Wilderness Text
- Changes to All Versions of Vine Strike to match the Ultimate Wilderness Text
- Changes to Alchemical Allocation to add scaling GP cap (150 × CL of Alchemical Allocation, Max 1000)
- Changes to Orc Hornbow (Which is not legal for play.)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #125: Tower of the Drowned Dead
Equipment: The azure briolette ioun stone, elixir of concordance, and pearlescent pyramid ioun stone are legal for play.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #126: Beyond the Veiled Past
Equipment: The cerebrum drill is legal for play.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #127: Crownfall
Equipment: The brass chatterbox is legal for play.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #128: Songbird, Scion, Saboteur
Familiar: The galluvix is legal for play
Pathfinder Adventure Path #129: The Twilight Child
Equipment: The lover’s bangle is legal for play.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Taverns
The levels of inebriation rules on pages 54–55 present an alternative to the standard rules for drunkenness. The GM may use these as guidelines for handling drunkenness when doing so doesn’t conflict with rules directly presented in a scenario or a character option. Character options from this book that reference being drunk or otherwise inebriated use these rules to adjudicate these abilities, as well as any other character abilities that reference drunkenness.
Archetypes: The mixologist archetype is legal for play. Feats: all feats in this book are legal for play except Extreme Mood Swings, Muddled Morals, and Tavern Regular.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Nidal, Land of Shadows
No material in this book is legal for play.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Taldor, the First Empire
This book does not contain new character options.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Disciple’s Doctrine
Archetypes: The archetypes in this book are legal for play except vessel of the failed. Equipment: The equipment and magic items in this book are legal for play except the charlatan’s cope, godstar, numerology cylinder, and spectacles of comprehension. Spells: The spells in this book are legal for play except fortune’s path. Traits: The traits in this book are legal for play. Misc.: The arcanist exploits, bardic masterpieces, cavalier order, combat style, investigator talents, magus arcana, warpriest blessing, vigilante talents, and social talents in this book are legal for play except aspect of innocence and charmer. The variant channeling options in this book are legal for play except the harm version of the Monuments variant channeling. The prophecy focused arcane school and the superiority psychic discipline are not legal for play. The occult rituals in this book are not legal for play.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Giant Hunter’s Handbook
Equipment: all equipment and magic items in this book are legal for play except effortless lace; see the Organized Play FAQ for clarifications about the fitting armor special ability.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Merchant’s Manifest
Archetypes: The archetypes in this book are legal for play. A knight of coins can select only from the second, third, fourth, and fifth listed blessings of prosperity. Equipment: The equipment and magic items in this book are legal for play except commissioned broadsheet, crier, living glass, mantra wheel, quill of passage, reagent extractor, reflex bow, skyspirit stone, and whisper safe. Traits: The traits in this book are legal for play. Misc.: The bardic masterpieces and cavalier order in this book are legal for play.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Potions & Poisons
Archetypes: The archetypes in the book are legal for play except the concocter and mantella. Equipment: The equipment and magic items in this book are legal for play except diplopic serum, nimble nectar, pupil’s friend, toxic censor, and all of the drugs. Feats: The feats in this book are legal for play except Delayed Potion, Healing Potion, Lengthy Potion, Toxic Spray, Unraveling Blood, and Vaporous Potion. Spells: The spells in this book are legal for play. Traits: The traits in this book are legal for play except alchemical fence, blood potion, and technological brewmaster. Misc.: The alchemist discoveries, investigator talents, rogue talents, slayer talents, sorcerer bloodline, and witch hexes in this book are legal for play except anathema, greater anathema, greater gift of consumption, and restless slumber.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide
Bloodrager: Replace the destined bloodline’s Leadership bonus feat option with Iron Will.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Wilderness
Contents in this book will appear in an upcoming update of the Pathfinder Rules Document (paizo.com/prd), at which point the versions of the viking archetype in this book will replace any earlier versions; at that time, characters are expected to update to use the new rules or rebuild as laid out in Chapter 2 of the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Guide. Until then, both versions of the character option are legal for play. Earlier sources in which these rules originally appeared remain a legal source for accessing these updated character options.
A grizzly bear animal companion can qualify for and be subject to boons as though it were a bear animal companion.
See the Organized Play FAQ for additional information about what equipment animal companions and familiars can use.
Spells: The spells in this book are legal for play except forest’s sense, and grasping vine. Vine strike is now legal for play.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #67: The Snows of Summer
- Page 73—Replace the text of the snowball spell with the following
School evocation [cold, water]; Level bloodrager 1, druid 1, magus 1, sorcerer/wizard 1, summoner 1, witch 1
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect one ball of ice and snow
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes
You throw a ball of elemental ice and snow at a single target as a ranged touch attack. The snowball deals 1d6 points of cold damage per caster level you have (maximum 5d6).
Pathfinder Player Companion: Adventurer’s Armory 2
- Page 8—Remove the following sentence from the description of orc hornbow: “Any effects that apply to both longbows and shortbows also apply to hornbows.”
Pathfinder Player Companion: Disciple’s Doctrine
- Page 2—The dogged trait’s bonus can apply to attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, or ability checks.
- Page 4—The temporary feats that an elemental monk gains from genie style do not grant additional uses of the Elemental Fist feat. Instead, the monk gains one additional use of Elemental Fist per day at 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 18th levels.
- Page 10—Debilitating speech has the fear descriptor.
- Page 13—You can activate the immediate action from litany of duty after failing the saving throw from spells that would prevent you from taking immediate actions of your own volition (such as dominate person), intercepting the spell in the time between the failed saving throw and the time that instructions to act against your will take effect.
- Page 17—For the numerical alchemy and greater numerical alchemy discoveries, note that an investigator must refer to his formula book to mix an extract, as per the investigator’s alchemy ability.
- Page 19—When a creature fails the Fortitude save against unflappable mein, its attack does not hit the creature protected by the spell. However, if the attacker succeeds at the Fortitude save, the attack may hit the warded creature as normal before the spell pushes the attacker back 5 feet.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Magic Tactics Toolbox
- Page 31—Make the following modifications to the vine strike spell. Replace the beginning of the second sentence with “While this spell is in effect, one of your natural attacks or unarmed strikes…” A creature who succeeds at a Ref lex save against this spell is immune to its entangle effect for 1 round.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Merchant’s Manifest
- Page 4—The penalty from multiple badger plushes or multiple uses of the same plush does not stack.
- Page 5—The cathedral pit stone’s use on a grid intersection matches hitting a square, not an intersection.
- Page 5—When activating a mother-sphinx token, select which of the arcane concordance metamagic feat to apply to your spells for the duration of the effect. The token’s benefits last until the end of the round after which you activate the token.
- Page 7—Anulite paprika only reduces the damage taken from ongoing fire effects, such as from being on fire.
- Page 7—A blade of life’s defense must be held to grant its saving throw bonus.
- Page 8—A protective ruff automatically absorbs damage but can absorb no more than 10 points of damage per attack.
- Page 8—Only two creatures can bond to one another at a time by drinking wine of concordance.
- Page 10—The crackling tassel functions when you fight defensively, including when you do so as a standard action or as a full-round action.
- Page 11—The martial arts training gear only reduces lethal damage dealt by bludgeoning attacks, not attacks that deal a combination of bludgeoning, piercing, and/or slashing damage.
- Page 12—Removing a gown of graceful petiteness takes 1 uninterrupted minute.
- Page 15—Fervent searcher’s gloves only function on surfaces that retain tracks. This includes earth, stone, and a forest floor, but not water, air, or molten lava.
- Page 17—A creature can negate the emerald-eye blade’s curse effect with a successful DC 20 Will save.
- Page 18—You can activate the alabaster trapping only after the effects of triggering touch has already resolved, and the effect functions only against a creature that directly touched you using its body (e.g. with a natural attack or unarmed strike, not with a weapon). Unless the creature is flying or swimming, you cannot use this effect to push a creature upward so that it would take falling damage.
- Page 21—A creature can only benefit from wearing one covenant ring at a time.
- Page 24—Only camel, eohippus, horse, pony, shissah, and zebra companions can wear poh armor.
- Page 27—The eagle summoned by a caravan guardian remains for 1 minute once summoned. The item’s owner can verbally command the eagle to cease or resume attacking but otherwise has no special control over the bird.
- Page 31—The lingering leitmotif bardic masterpiece grants allies the benefits of your inspire competence bardic performance. This effect and the temporary hit points last until the performance ends.
- Page 31—The order of the reins challenge grants morale bonuses on attack rolls and to AC. When substituting his Handle Animal skill bonus for his mount’s Acrobatics or Swim check modifiers, apply the mount’s armor check penalty (if any) to the final bonus.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Potions & Poisons
- Page 6—The benefits of dispelling blood apply only the first time that a particular dose of poison strikes any creature.
- Page 7—When a scorpion bloodline sorcerer uses progenitor’s sting on a weapon, it remains poisoned for 1 hour. When she uses her 11th level ability to poison the weapons of willing allies within 20 feet, she can poison up to a number of weapons (including individual pieces of ammunition) equal to her Charisma modifier.
- Page 8—A fermenter alchemist’s batch brew ability grants her a 10% discount on all tinctures that she purchases. This discount does not stack with other abilities that discount the price of items.
- Page 10—When a venom siphoner grants poison to a familiar that would not normally have poison, the familar can use the poison on a number of attacks per day equal to the witch’s intelligence modifier plus 1/2 the witch’s level. If the familiar already has a natural poison, this number of uses also applies to the number of times per day that she can empower the poison. The range of the spit attack is 15 feet.
- Page 10—When using gift of consumption, the DC of the saving throw that the hexed creature must attempt is equal to the DC of the saving throw of the original effect that the witch was exposed to.
- Page 10—The claws that the witch gains from poison touch function as primary natural attacks, rather than secondary, if the witch is not also attacking with manufactured weapons.
- Page 12—If a needler succeeds at a check to perform a concealed delivery, she delivers the poison and the target does not notice that they have been poisoned. If she fails at the check, she does not deliver the poison, and the target knows that she was trying to touch them without being noticed.
- Page 13—The alchemical bonuses that a rotdrinker gains from drinking poisons last for the maximum duration that the temporary hit points could last, even if the temporary hit points are expended.
- Page 13—Using toxic regurgitation expels all of the suspended poison.
- Page 20—Steelskin elixir provides an enhancement bonus to natural armor rather than a competence bonus.
- Page 22—Tinctures are not potions or elixirs.
- Page 28—Death’s will uses contact poisons.
- Page 30—The wearer of an eye of crystalized venom can activate it to crust a gem after failing a saving throw against a poison as an immediate action.
- Page 31—The wearer of a vest of resonating fortitude can tap the vest after being exposed to poison as an immediate action.
Advanced Players Guide
- Page 201—In organized play, alchemical allocation can be used to avoid consumption of potions and elixirs with a price of up to 150 gp × the caster level of the alchemical allocation extract (to a maximum of 1,000 gp).
OK Everyone! Have Fun in Golarion with your new toys!