August approaches, and with it comes one of the bigger transitions we’ll make: Pathfinder 2nd Edition! We’ve got some PF2 slotted in across from the culmination of Grandmaster Torch’s story in the morning slot at GASP. #1-00 Origin of the Open Road is a pregen-only special and introduces Pathfinder 2 to Society play. If you miss out, we’ll be running it again at Sibcon–don’t worry! (But do sign up.)
In the afternoon slot, we’re going to sit down and talk Pathfinder 2 in more detail! What the rules look like, how it plays, how to build a character, and how it’s going to affect Society. This isn’t an adventure–instead, it’s going to be more of a conversation.
Elsewhere, we have the awesome culmination of All for Immortality, and a new Starfinder scenario, while Heroes Ink will be hosting The Harrowing–one of the best modules Paizo has ever released, for levels 8-10.
Please keep in mind that we are continuing both Victory Pointe and Phantom of the Attic games starting at 1:00 PM —Victory Pointe because seeker content runs long, and Phantom to see how we take to an earlier schedule.
See you in Golarion!
(and in space!)
August Lineup of Games
GASP Game Day: Saturday, August 10th
- 10 am: PFS #10-23 Passing the Torch, Part 2: Who Speaks for the Ten (for levels 12-18)
- 10 am: PFS #6-10 The Wounded Wisp (for levels 1-2) Evergreen
- 10 am: PFS2 #1-00 Origin of the Open Road Pregen Special
- 4 pm: PFS2 Welcome to Pathfinder Society Second Edition!
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, August 18th
- 1 pm: PFS #5-08 The Confirmation (for levels 1-2) Evergreen
- 1 pm: PFS #7-29 All for Immortality, Part 3: Serpents Fall (for levels 12-15)
Phantom of the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, August 24th
- 1 pm: SFS #1-32 Acts of Association (for levels 1-4) Repeatable
Heroes Ink: Saturday, August 31st
- 1 pm: PFS Module: The Harrowing (for levels 8-10)