May’s here and we’re starting to see PFS1 move toward its dramatic conclusion!
To kick things off, we’ve got a pair of 5-9s at GASP, including adventures in the Blakros Museum and in the frozen north in Kalsgaard. At Victory Pointe, we’re going to give Unleashing the Untouchable another shot. This seeker scenario (for levels 12-15) is one of the most epic scenarios in Pathfinder. And finally, at Phantom of the Attic, we’re taking Starfinder to the next level! Specifically, to tier 5-8.
Please keep in mind that we’re looking at moving both Victory Pointe and Phantom of the Attic games to a 1:00 PM start this month—Victory Pointe because seeker content runs long, and Phantom to see how we take to an earlier schedule.
We’ve got one more announcement to make: Phantom of the Attic in Greentree wants you all to know they’re offering 35% off of any PF2 Preorders made at least 2 weeks ahead of time!
See you in Golarion!
(and in space!)
May Lineup of Games
GASP Game Day: Saturday, May 11th
- 10 am: PFS #10-18 The Daughter’s Due (for levels 5-9)
- 10 am: PFS #7-14 Faithless and Forgotten, Part 1: Let Bygones Be (for levels 1-5)
- 4 pm: PFS #10-19 Corpses in Kalsgaard (for levels 5-9)
- 4 pm: PFS #7-16 Faithless and Forgotten, Part 2: Defenders of Nesting Swallow (for levels 1-5)
Heroes Ink: Sunday, May 18th
- 1 pm: PFS #7-08 To Judge a Soul, Part 2: Karma Reclaimed (for levels 3-7)
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, May 19th
- 1 pm: PFS #6-08 The Segang Expedition (for levels 1-5)
- 1 pm: PFS #8-25 Unleashing the Untouchable (for levels 12-15)
Phantom of the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, May 25th
- 1 pm: SFS #1-17 Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear (for levels 5-8)
- 1 pm: SFS #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment (for levels 1-4)
We may have an additional date for Phantom of the Attic this month.