We recently asked everyone at GASP to fill out a survey to help us plan for the future, and in December you’re going to start seeing some feedback from that survey (and elsewhere) take effect. Here are some of the changes you can immediately expect:
- We’re changing how we schedule our main Phantom of the Attic game day to be entirely Starfinder. (Although don’t worry, PFS-only fans of Saturday gaming–Mark continues to plan modules there!)
- We’ve heard you about seeker content. We’ve got #6-11 The Slave Master’s Mirror scheduled at VP for those of you with an interest. Look for that seeker content to be (re)scheduled for next month. Since the last seeker-tier scenario we scheduled fell through, we’ll be looking to pre-muster for our next attempt at scheduling it, so keep an eye open for our January update!
- We’ve got a new location in Butler: St. Peter’s Anglican Church! Kristi Angert is starting up some gaming for our northern friends this month. Come on out and help support our new Butler crew and location! We can only keep these events going if they get players. (And behave yourselves–Quinn, and to a lesser extent me [Alex], are going to be busy in Philadelphia that weekend.)
- Thanks to Sharon and Shannon, we’ve got a new Starfinder Scenario Tracker! Sharon’s filled it out with some games she knows you’ve played, but it took me a little while to get it out in public, so you might have a couple extra scenarios to fill out. Thanks to Sharon and Shannon for the help, and thank you all for keeping it up to date? You will, right?
There’s also a seeker-tier scenario being released this month. With seeker level content being so difficult to run at GASP, we’re running some classics at GASP instead, to fill the slot: The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment is considered one of the best PFS scenarios ever written, and if you haven’t played it, we recommend it! (Note, however, that it does include some difficult content related to suicide, and may not be appropriate for every audience.) Alongside that, we’re running another excellent scenario, From the Tome of Righteous Repose, a 3-7 evergreen written by one of our very own.
See you in Golarion!
(and in space!)
December Lineup of Games
Phantom in the Attic (Greentree): TBD
- ? pm: PFS Module: Down the Blighted Path, Part 3: The Tower Spite Built (for levels 6-8)
St. Peter’s Anglican Church, Butler: December 1st
- 9:30 am: PFS #5-08 The Confirmation (for levels 1-2) Evergreen
- 2:00 pm: PFS Module: Master of the Fallen Fortress (for level 1) Evergreen
Phantom in the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, December 8th
- 2 pm: SFS #1-06 A Night in Nightarch (for levels 3-6)
- 2 pm: SFS #1-16 Dreaming of the Future (for levels 1-4) Evergreen
GASP Game Day: Saturday, December 15th
- 10 am: PFS #3-21 The Temple of Empyreal Enlightenment (for levels 1-5)
- 10 am: PFS #8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose (for levels 3-7) Evergreen
- 4 pm: PFS #10-08 What Prestige is Worth (for levels 7-11)