Summer brings with it a Special: the news of the month is that we’re going to be running 8-99-B at GASP in June! Make sure to sign up to reserve a spot. We strongly, strongly suggest posting at least the level of the character you would like to play in advance so everyone can start sorting out what subtiers we’ll have.
GMs: please plan on signing up early. We need to coordinate getting you the scenarios on time. If you sign up late, please let us know so we can coordinate with you!
Besides that, we’ve got some finales lined up: both the the Gallows of Madness module and the Heresy of Man series are wrapping up this month.
And last but not least, we’ve got a Starfinder Society scenario written by our very own Andrew Hoskins, SFS #1-15 Save the Renkrodas!
See you in Golarion/Golarion’s orbit!
June Lineup of Games
GASP Game Day: Saturday, June 9th
- 10 am: PFS #8-99-B The Solstice Scar, Part B (for levels 1-11) Multi-Table Special
- 4 pm: PFS #9-21 In the Grandmaster’s Name (for levels 3-7)
Phantom in the Attic (Greentree): Saturday, June 2nd
- 2 pm: SFS #1-15 Save the Renkrodas (for levels 3-6)
- 2 pm: PFS Module: The Gallows of Madness, Part 3: The Festering Blot (for levels 1-3) Evergreen
Victory Pointe Games: Sunday, June 24th
- 2 pm: PFS #8-16 House of Harmonious Wisdom (for level 1-5) Evergreen
- 2 pm: PFS #2-09 The Heresy of Man, Part 3: Beneath Forgotten Sands (for levels 5-9)